Sunday, June 25, 2006

Upcoming Events

Hi to all,
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far. Mine has been busy and with a driver in the family as of May, my hair is getting a little grayer.

I wanted to let you know about some upcoming events and news at the store.

2nd Garage sale is planned for July 22 tentatively, more information will be forth coming, but if interested just let myself, Sara or Janell know.

Quickutz Club coming soon. To give you a little preview of how this might work, you will pay a yearly fee and with that yearly fee you will receive a certain amount of free dyes, discount on all Quickutz dyes, discount on Alaphebets and some other special things.

Our semi Annual sale is scheduled for July 20-22, this will include storewide specials and goodies.

I know many of you are wondering where the coupons are, I apoligize for not getting them out for June, but they will be coming for July.

KIDS CLASSES will beginning on July 12. These will be scheduled weekly for an hour and the cost will be $5.00/session. Please watch the paper and the blog for class descriptions.

Let me know if you have any other ideas or concerns.
Dorothy