Saturday, December 03, 2005

TO CREATE I DREAM

Memories Scrap N Stamp opened in December 2004. I have often thought of owning my own business, but couldn't really put on finger on what it was. The idea came to me in the summer of 2004. I had been scrapbooking for about 2 years and knew that it was on the rise. I felt that our small community of Dodgeville could benefit by having a business of this nature. I did alot of research and wrote my business plan and then the scarey part, meeting with the bank.....
I knew going into the business and trying to work full time with three kids would not be easy, but it was a DREAM that I had to create.
I have loved every minute of doing this, the people that I have met has been fanstatic! It warms my heart when they leave with a smile and the best part is they share what they have created with me. DREAMS TO COME TRUE!
Practice Management Software
Practice Management Software