Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! I attended the after Christmas sales yesterday, many of the small presents that I bought is now on sale....go figure. I think next year the kids and I will wait to buy until after Christmas.

I hope that you find the blog useful and if you should have any comments on what you would like to see or not see, please comment!

New items will be arriving in Mid-Late January, I will post these on the blog for you all to see!

Our Card/Layout contest deadline is December 31st, so you still have time to enter.

The card Swap is Valentines for January and again you still have time to sign up. I think everyone has enjoyed this and you get so many ideas and useful cards.

I am beginning a new swap, Artist Trading cards, I don't know how much interest I'll have but they are kind of fun. See the post for rules!